BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Interviewing with Sisterlocks!

So today was interview day at University X.  It was good - I felt a little nervous because I didn't know what they thought about my answers to their questions.  There were no comments about my hair...except from the girl who knew me from a couple years ago when I had a fade (seriously).  She said "Wow, you really did let it grow out".  Which I don't feel like is a compliment or a diss - just an observation.  We'll see how long it takes for them to get back to me.

TIME FOR PICTURES!  I may be the single most picture-taking-in-the-first-month-with-sisterlocks blogger around.  But I keep finding new features on my computer that are made for blogging.  And I have a little secret! I tried the latch hooking - which was so niftily shown on kalia dewdrop's blog . Only a small section in the front so that I could test my moxie, but it felt like when I got these bad boys installed.  This one goes in the W column!

Here comes trouble!




Not that bad...I think I did an okay job.

My BF mentioned that I never showed any pictures of my hair prior to sisterlocks so I thought I'd include that for you all to see what length I was working with back in October.
And here are today's pictures (just found out that you can take pictures on your webcam - I know..common sense).  Good month one - and really looking forward to month two and three...and so on and so on.  Monday will be exactly a month since installation. 



And last but not least...HAPPY CHARTER DAY to the Lovely Lambda Chi chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.!

0 comments: