BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Clarisonic Mia and my Adult Acne

Okay, I'm confessing it officially (even though it's obvious).  I have adult acne...and it's killing me.  It is killing my self-confidence and even making me stay inside when I want to go out. So I have been doing some research lately.  And I finally went to one of my favorite bloggers, Clumps of Mascara, and discovered something wonderful.  The Clarisonic Mia!  Now, I may be giving them free publicity but they deserve it!  I started using this little miracle not even a week ago and I'm already seeing results!  My skin is way smoother and my pores are so small.  And no new breakouts!  As the manufacturer promises, it cleans deeper than manual cleaning alone and will diminish the appearance of fine lines and shrink pores. Only the good Lord knows how long this will last but right now, I'm pleased.  

 
This is the picture of my new little piece of wonderful (BF calls it a laser gun, lol!).  They sell it in pink and white - with the pink being for breast cancer awareness.  Here's how you use it:
1) Apply my facial cleanser (ProActiv) and water with my hands to my face
2) Turn on the Mia with a simply press of the "on/off" button.
3) Gently circle the Mia on your face (the Mia comes with suggestions for times of application for your forehead, cheeks, and chin).
4) Mia will turn off after minute intervals (I usually need like 3 minutes)

I will provide an update on how it's really working and if my skin is still seeing leaps and bounds of progress.  You can buy your own Clarisonic from Sephora or Clarisonic.  Both sites will give you free shipping because this baby is pricey.  It retails for $149. 

If you are looking for a great skin cleaning tool, this is it!

0 comments: